[CentOS-mirror] 答复: how can I join the public mirror ?

Sven Wiese

s.wiese at trabia.net
Mon Mar 3 10:57:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

On 2014-03-03 12:52, 正寻 wrote:
> We have add the command in our contab :
>
> rsync -aqzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS /path/to/my/local/mirror/root
>
> How can we do next ?
as you can see on the page Lucian provided, at the lower part is written
to email the list with all characteristics. Such as:
Geographical Location (City, Country)? Protocols? Bandwidth
(International/National)? How often do you sync? Sponsoring/Maintenance
company/person? Hostname (URLs)?

Just mail them here properly and it'll be added in time.

Please make a new mail subject something like "New Mirror in China" so
the appropriate person adding your server will see it easier.

Cheers,
Sven

--
Sven Wiese
CEO

Trabia-Network
[t] +373 22 994-994; +852 8199-0344
[e] s.wiese at trabia.net <mailto:s.wiese at trabia.net>
[i] www.trabia.net <http://www.trabia.net>

you are not in the addresses indicated in this message (or responsible
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.