[CentOS-mirror] Rsync Errors

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu May 22 11:45:47 UTC 2014

Thanks for clarifying.  So is it reasonable to assume that a well
connected North American mirror that has rsync enabled is also serving
content for the msync A record?  I though for some reason that the msync
record resolved to some dedicated boxes just for serving the mirror sites
so just curious.

When we do get the error, it does go away for sometimes a day or two and
then comes back sometimes.  So in essence other than getting the error
every so often, our mirror does keep updated :)

Cheers,

Paul