[CentOS-mirror] New US CentOS Mirror

Thu May 15 21:10:46 UTC 2014
Mirror Admin <mirrors at arvixe.com>

Hi Folks,

We have synced up a new CentOS mirror with the following details and
would like to provide it for public access:

Sync Schedule: Every 6 hours
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Bandwidth: 1Gb/s nominal, monthly cap measured in petabytes

For background, Arvixe is a US based web hosting company that has been
steadily growing since our inception in 2003. We have facilities in the
US, UK, and EU, and a customer base that spans the entire globe. We are
now looking to give back some value to the communities that have helped
us grow into the company we are today, and CentOS has been the backbone
of our success.

Thank you for your consideration,

-- Kim Middleton
-- Lead Linux Systems Administrator