[CentOS-mirror] Subscription request to CentOS Mirrors list

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Tue Nov 18 12:21:03 UTC 2014

On 16/11/14 08:12, Hossam bayoumi wrote:
> Dear CentOS Mirror,
>
> Good day to you...
>
> We are KACST (King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology) in
> Saudi Arabia, (KACST) is an independent scientific organization
> administratively reporting to the Prime Minister. KACST is both
> the Saudi Arabian national science agency and its national
> laboratories. The science agency function involves science and
> technology policy making, data collection, funding of external
> research, and services such as the patent office.
>
> http://www.kacst.edu.sa/en/depts/isu/Pages/Home.aspx
>
> We are looking to become a public mirror for CentOS, and We have a
> reliable and well connected web site that can help you to
> distribute your software. Our site has configured, tested, and
> updating consistently.
>
> So please find the details below about our site in order to allow
> us to be added to your list of mirrors:
>

> HTTP: http://mirrors.isu.net.sa/pub/centos/
>
> FTP: ftp://mirrors.isu.net.sa/pub/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs Bandwidth: 1 Gbps
>
> Location: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
>
> Sponsor: KACST / ISU (Internet Services Unit)
>
> Sponsor URL: http://www.kacst.edu.sa/en/depts/isu/Pages/Home.aspx
>
> IP to authorize: 212.138.64.22
>
> Email contact: hbayoumi at isu.net.sa , sysdev at isu.net.sa

Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following hours.
Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's working in the following
hour)

Cheers,

- --

Fabian Arrotin