[CentOS-mirror] Subscription request to CentOS Mirrors list

Sun Nov 16 07:12:09 UTC 2014
Hossam bayoumi <hbayoumi at isu.net.sa>

Dear CentOS Mirror,

Good day to you...

We are KACST (King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology) in Saudi Arabia, (KACST) is an independent scientific organization administratively reporting to the Prime Minister. KACST is both the Saudi Arabian national science agency and its national laboratories. The science agency function involves science and technology policy making, data collection, funding of external research, and services such as the patent office.

http://www.kacst.edu.sa/en/depts/isu/Pages/Home.aspx

We are looking to become a public mirror for CentOS , and We have a reliable and well connected web site that can help you to distribute your software.
Our site has configured, tested, and updating consistently.

So please find the details below about our site in order to allow us to be added to your list of mirrors:

HTTP: http://mirrors.isu.net.sa/pub/centos/ FTP: ftp://mirrors.isu.net.sa/pub/centos/ Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Location: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia Sponsor: KACST / ISU (Internet Services Unit) Sponsor URL: http://www.kacst.edu.sa/en/depts/isu/Pages/Home.aspx IP to authorize: 212.138.64.22 Email contact: hbayoumi at isu.net.sa , sysdev at isu.net.sa

Best Regards,

Hossam Bayoumi

Resident Senior Consultant - Devoteam/ISU
King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
Internet Services Unit (ISU)
hbayoumi at isu.net.sa