[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Status

Mohd Zaimiruddin Mohamed

zaimi at ict.upsi.edu.my
Fri Oct 10 05:18:45 UTC 2014

Hi Fabian,

I've try to check curl to my mirror. Seem it is in order. This what i got
when I try tu curl to my mirror

 curl http://mirror.upsi.edu.my/centos/TIME
1412904241

Thanks

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:40 AM, Mohd Zaimiruddin Mohamed <
zaimi at ict.upsi.edu.my> wrote:

> I will check.
> On Oct 9, 2014 2:59 PM, "Fabian Arrotin" <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>
> wrote:

Mohd Zaimiruddin Mohamed
Sr. Assitant IT Officer
ICT Centre, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Tel : 015-48117055