[CentOS-mirror] Update to America Online Mirror

Lee Fuller

leefuller23 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:09:44 UTC 2014

Hey Fabian, can I throw a question here, there's nothing attached, just
pure curiosity. You guys used to donate heaps of bandwidth to  Di.FM when
it first started. Do you still sponsor streaming services with free
transit? It amazed me that you were the silent partner carrying most of
their packets completely FOC.

Again, not starting any sort of streaming *anything* just never had the
chance to ask someone from AOL that question.

Kudos for sponsoring CentOS

Lee Fuller