[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: mirrors.arsc.edu

Jeremiah Dabney jsdabney at alaska.edu
Fri Sep 26 22:52:03 UTC 2014

Hi Fabian,
	Newby left about six months ago and we no one else knew the mirror wasn’t getting updated. We recently found out other groups are wanting to use it to locally update to save bandwidth and we are in the process of getting it supported. I believe it should work but every time I tried to run the rsync it told me I needed to be listed as a mirror so our IP address would be let through. So hopefully once our IP is enabled I should be able to rsync again?
Thank you,
Jeremiah Dabney