[CentOS-mirror] Cant rsync from msync.centos.org::CentOS

Fri Sep 19 19:06:31 UTC 2014
Tam, Nguyen Thanh <admin at viethosting.vn>

Hello,

When i try to rsync from msync.centos.org then i got this error:

rsync -azH --delete --progress msync.centos.org::CentOS
/home2/mirrors/public_html/centos/

msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosz3)
---------------------------------------

This service is intended for the sole use of the CentOS worldwide mirror network
to synchronize mirrors.

Unless you are running or intending to run a listed public CentOS mirror
use a mirror listed at http://centos.org/download/mirrors

If you intend to populate a mirror for public use please read the
notes at http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors

If you do use this service then it is implied that you are providing a
mirror for public use and giving us authority to publicise such mirror.

@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1503) [receiver=3.0.6]

How can we fix this ? My server ip: 112.78.8.161  ( add-on ip: 112.78.8.160 )
--

Nguyễn Thành Tâm
Mobile: 0966.70.70.70
Y!M: viethostingvn | Email: admin at viethosting.vn
Công ty TNHH Máy Chủ Việt
MST : 0309164613
ĐT: 35-083-441 - Fax: 38-530-618
Địa chỉ: 407 Lô R c/c Nguyễn Kim, P.7 Q.10, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
Website : www.viethosting.vn