[CentOS-mirror] Istanbul Technical University - Mirror non-listed

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Tue Sep 30 20:44:11 UTC 2014

30.9.2014, 21.07, mirror_centos at itu.edu.tr kirjoitti:

> We realized that we are not listed as one of the official mirror on
> http://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

The reason you are not included is that as of this writing, your mirror
is marked as 'old' on http://mirror-status.centos.org/#tr , and 'old'
mirrors are not listed on the page you referenced.

However, it also looks like your mirror is now up to date. I would
expect your mirror to be listed on the download page again in a few
hours when the mirror checker script is run the next time.

> RSync schedule: Every 24 hrs

Public mirrors should synchronize 2-4 times per day.

> RSync Addres: msync-dvd.centos.org

You should be using eu-msync.centos.org nowadays. Addresses with 'dvd'
are deprecated. The DVDs are included in eu-msync.centos.org,
us-msync.centos.org and msync.centos.org as well.

> Note: We are aware that service isn’t reachable through FTP over IPv6,
> we are working on it.

Thanks for looking into this, although this wasn't the reason your
mirror wasn't listed.