[CentOS-mirror] Clarification on new mirror reqs

Tue Apr 7 19:19:27 UTC 2015
Logan Best <logan.best at webair.com>

Greg,

Here’s my stats from this past 7 days.

NOTE: In and Out here are opposite from what you’d normally expect them to mean in MRTG. That big Out spike is most likely a repo update from another mirror on the same vlan.

Max  In:	 171.7 Mb/s (1.7%)		Average  In:	 14.8 Mb/s (0.1%)		Current  In:	 171.7 Mb/s (1.7%)
Max  Out:	 1803.2 Mb/s (18.0%)		Average  Out:	 123.3 Mb/s (1.2%)		Current  Out:	 4263.3 kb/s (0.0%)

Logan Best | Senior Infrastructure Engineer  @Webair.com <http://webair.com/>
Webair Internet Development Inc. | 501 Franklin Ave | Garden City, NY  11530
Office 516.938.4100, ext. 223  | Fax 516.938.5100
logan.best at webair.com <mailto:logan.best at webair.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message in your possession, custody or control.