[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror AMS NL 10GBIT

JeanPaul van der Mijle jp.vandermijle at nforce.com
Mon Aug 10 07:01:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

That is completely my bad, updated information below, seems I also wrote the wrong update time for the sync schedule.
---

HTTP: http://mirror.nforce.com/pub/linux/CentOS/
FTP: ftp://mirror.nforce.com/pub/linux/CentOS/
RSYNC: rsync://mirror.nforce.com/pub/linux/CentOS/

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
Bandwidth: 10GBPS
Location: Amsterdam,Netherlands
Sponsor: NFOrce Entertainment B.V.