[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Update NFOrce - Amsterdam

JeanPaul van der Mijle

jp.vandermijle at nforce.com
Tue Aug 11 07:24:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

Should work as well now, as the firewall was reloaded and had no configuration for the rsync yet.

Best Regards,

JeanPaul van der Mijle
NOC Engineer
NFOrce Entertainment BV

Just think about it, War breaks lose, but nobody comes to fight it.

Address:
NFOrce Entertainment B.V.
Postbus 1142, 4700 BC
The Netherlands