[CentOS-mirror] GARR Mirror servers migration

Giovanni Marzulli giovanni.marzulli at garr.it
Tue Dec 22 11:15:31 UTC 2015

Dear CentOS Staff,

we announce you that GARR Mirror servers migration is complete.

Now, mirror1.mirror.garr.it, mirror2.mirror.garr.it,
mirror3.mirror.garr.it are aliases of ba.mirror.garr.it (and
ct.mirror.garr.it in the future).

For any further information you could contact us at mirror-service at garr.it

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Regards
Giovanni Marzulli