[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror - WV, USA

Wed Feb 25 15:19:57 UTC 2015
Kenny Carsey <kcarsey at wvstateu.edu>

This is what I have as my script for testing on a public mirror.  It does
not yet point to the master server.

#!/bin/bash
 echo "--BEGINNING REPOSITORY SYNC AT `date`--"
if [ -f /var/lock/subsys/rsync_updates ]; then
     echo "Updates via rsync already running."
     echo "--ERROR: REPOSITORY SYNC ABORTED AT `date`--"
     exit 0
fi
if [ -d /share/linux-os/centos/ ] ; then
     echo "--SYNCING CentOS REPOSITORY, PLEASE WAIT--"
     touch /var/lock/subsys/rsync_updates
     time rsync -avSHP --delete /" --exclude "HEADER.html"" --no-motd
mirror.us.oneandone.net:centos /share/linux-os/centos/
     /bin/rm -f /var/lock/subsys/rsync_updates
     echo "--CentOS REPOSITORY SYNC FINISHED AT `date`--"
else
     echo "Target directory /share/linux-os/centos/ not present."
     echo "--ERROR: REPOSITORY SYNC ABORTED AT `date` --"
fi

This is the output that it gives me.

[root at mirrors ~]# ./test.sh
--BEGINNING REPOSITORY SYNC AT Wed Feb 25 10:19:16 EST 2015--
--SYNCING CentOS REPOSITORY, PLEASE WAIT--
Unexpected remote arg: mirror.us.oneandone.net:centos
rsync error: syntax or usage error (code 1) at main.c(1201) [sender=3.0.6]

real    0m0.002s
user    0m0.000s
sys     0m0.002s
--CentOS REPOSITORY SYNC FINISHED AT Wed Feb 25 10:19:16 EST 2015--