[CentOS-mirror] Mirror list

Anssi Johansson centos at miuku.net
Fri Jan 30 14:17:41 UTC 2015

30.1.2015, 15.11, Enrique Bonet kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> My mirror (mirror.uv.es) does not appear in the list of mirrors:
>
> http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/6.6/isos/x86_64/
> http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/7/isos/x86_64/

This seems to be an error in the mirror database. The country code for
your mirror in the database seems to be entered as 'sp', even though it
really should be 'es'. This is shown on http://mirror-status.centos.org/

Looking at that page, I get the impression that there's something wrong
with the country code of mirrors-uk.go-parts.com as well, as it's a
separate entry from the other "united kingdom" entries. Perhaps Fabian
could fix this as well.