[CentOS-mirror] msync.centos.org issues from Australia

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 9 23:19:40 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

there seems to have been some misunderstanding and potential proxy spam
etc, but I'd like to request that we leave that aside.

the important thing is that we've now got much bigger footprint in .au
than we've ever had before for the project, and from the project side
I'd like to thank everyone who's contributed here.

The userbase local to the region would almost certainly see a marked
improvement in their CentOS experience. I am sure they will appreciate
the added bandwidth, along with third party mirror admins who now have a
larger network pool to msync down from.

lets focus now on the big gaps in our network coverage in the rest of
asia, africa and parts of south america - places we have literally zero
cover in.

regards and thanks,

--
Karanbir Singh