[CentOS-mirror] Our new mirror

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Fri Jun 26 14:48:58 UTC 2015

26.6.2015, 17.38, Administrator [iTools] kirjoitti:
> Hello,
> We are web hosting provider company in Mongolia and have created CentOS
> mirror server since most of our servers are using CentOS. Could you add
> us to the mirror list. Thank you.
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.itools.mn/
> FTP: None RSYNC: None Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs Bandwidth: Location:
> Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Sponsor: iTools LLC Sponsor URL: www.itools.mn
> IP to authorize: 43.231.112.27
> Email contact: admin at itools.mn

Hi, looks like your webserver is not following symbolic links properly.

For example, these directories should be accessible:
http://mirror.itools.mn/2/
http://mirror.itools.mn/3/
http://mirror.itools.mn/4/
http://mirror.itools.mn/5/os/
http://mirror.itools.mn/6/os/
http://mirror.itools.mn/7/

These give me a 403 Forbidden at the moment. Could this perhaps be
fixed? Thanks :)