[CentOS-mirror] {Disarmed} New Long Island Mirror - Webair

Logan Best

logan.best at webair.com
Mon Mar 23 18:20:23 UTC 2015

Fabian,

After 8 hours I still don't see it in the public list or on the status page. Additionally I'm not seeing it on my yum mirrorlist.

Logan Best | Senior Infrastructure Engineer  @Webair.com
Webair Internet Development Inc. | 501 Franklin Ave | Garden City, NY  11530
Office 516.938.4100, ext. 223  | Fax 516.938.5100
logan.best at webair.com

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message in your possession, custody or control.