[CentOS-mirror] {Disarmed} New Long Island Mirror - Webair

Logan Best

logan.best at webair.com
Tue Mar 24 16:33:40 UTC 2015

Yep everything looks to be working now. Looks like there was a weird issue with one of our NS slaves that was causing the problem. Thanks for the help guys.

Logan Best | Senior Infrastructure Engineer  @Webair.com <http://webair.com/>
Webair Internet Development Inc. | 501 Franklin Ave | Garden City, NY  11530
Office 516.938.4100, ext. 223  | Fax 516.938.5100
logan.best at webair.com <mailto:logan.best at webair.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message in your possession, custody or control.