[CentOS-mirror] new public mirror (Paris, France)

Laurent Wandrebeck l.wandrebeck at quelquesmots.fr
Thu May 14 13:24:46 UTC 2015

Laurent Wandrebeck <l.wandrebeck at quelquesmots.fr> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I own a dedicated server, providing a few personnal services, and
> freshly configured to act as a CentOS mirror.
> It's http://centos.quelquesmots.fr/
> No BW cap, 150mbps.
> It’s connected to Iliad/Free.fr network, located in DC3,
> Vitry-sur-Seine, 61 rue Julian Grimau.
> Sync happens every 6 hours from eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS
>
> I’ll be glad if you could add it to mirror list.
> Feel free to contact me if you need any changes in conf or sync, or
> find any problem with it.
>
> Keep up the good work,
>
> Laurent.
> PS: It of course runs CentOS ;)

Hi,

I’m to move the mirror to another server.
Same hoster (only difference is DC2 instead of DC3), 200mbps guaranteed/1gbps.
Could you please authorize 195.154.164.34 and 2001:bc8:34ba::1 (though
ipv6 seems to be a bit flacky, will try to find why).

I will let you know once the switch is to be done (a couple days at
most, I guess).

Best,
Laurent.