[CentOS-mirror] New mirror to Chile

Renato A. Espoz L. (Zeo Tecnologias LTDA)

respoz at zeotec.cl
Mon May 18 12:40:23 UTC 2015

Ok, Fabian.

I give 100 Mbps to the mirror.

I hope this can help.

Best Regards

Atte.

RENATO ESPOZ L.
Gerente General
respoz at zeotec.cl
Zeo Tecnologías LTDA.
T eléfono: (32) 3313300
h ttp://www.zeotec.cl
DISFRUTAS DE UNA VELOCIDAD ÚNICA PARA TUS SERVICIOS

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:21:45 +0200
From: Fabian Arrotin < arrfab at centos.org >
To: centos-mirror at centos.org
Subject: Re: [CentOS-mirror] New mirror to Chile

On 18/05/15 02:49, Renato A. Espoz L. (Zeo Tecnologias LTDA) wrote:
> Hi!, We've prepared and set up a mirror for CentOS here at the Zeo
> Tecnolog?as Facilities. The relevant data next:
>
> HTTP: http://centos.zeotec.cl/centos RSYNC:
> rsync://centos.zeotec.cl/centos FTP: N/A Sync
> frequency: 4 times/day (00:05, 06:05, 12:05, 18:05)
> Located at: Valparaiso/Chile BandWwidth:
> 10 Mbps 1:1 Sponsor organization: Zeo Tecnolog?as LTDA -
> http://www.zeotec.cl
>
> Let me know if you need some more info and when our mirror is
> finally plublished.
>
> Thanks!
>

> /Atte./

Hi,

I'd like to add your mirror, but the limited 10Mpbs connectivity is
probably a little bit too low for a public mirror, while at the same
time there are other mirrors in your country already serving at
100Mpbs , or even Gigabit (like gtdinternet.com)
What do you think ?

- --

Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab