[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror Bulgaria

Anssi Johansson centos at miuku.net
Fri Nov 6 18:41:29 UTC 2015

6.11.2015, 14.14, Mirrors Netix kirjoitti:
> Hello,
> We send announcement several times, but still have no result.
> Can you add new mirror in Bulgaria:
>
> HTTP: http://mirrors.netix.net/centos/
> FTP: ftp://mirrors.netix.net/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.netix.net/centos/
>
> IPv4:  87.121.121.2
> IPv6: 2a00:1728:20::2

Hi, welcome aboard. This is the first time I saw this mirror mentioned
on this mailing list. I'm not sure where your previous emails have ended up.

Your mirror seems fine, so Fabian should be able to add your mirror to
the list some time next week.

There's only one oddity with your mirror -- ftp does not seem to be
available over IPv6. Is this something that you could fix?

$ telnet mirrors.netix.net ftp
Trying 2a00:1728:20::2...
telnet: connect to address 2a00:1728:20::2: Connection refused

Thanks for supporting the project.