[CentOS-mirror] pkg.adfinis-sygroup.ch is not available on mirrorlist

Philipp Marmet philipp.marmet at adfinis-sygroup.ch
Mon Nov 23 10:03:38 UTC 2015

Hello Fabian

On 11/23/2015 10:37 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
[...]
> - 403 Forbidden
>
>> But I just checked manually now and your mirror is now answering
>> correctly. Let's see next time the crawler process will try to
>> validate your mirror.
>
>> Cheers,
>
> Just to be sure : there is actually no filtering against valid
> User-Agent or something like that ?

I've just looked into our nginx config and found out that the User-Agent
"libwww-perl" got blocked. I removed that line now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Philipp

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Philipp Marmet, Lehrling System Engineer 4. Lehrjahr

Keltenstrasse 98 | CH-3018 Bern
Tel.: +41 31 550 31 11 | +41 31 550 31 09
https://www.adfinis-sygroup.ch/