[CentOS-mirror] Availability of 'altarch' on mirrors ?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 15 13:06:29 UTC 2015

On 14/10/15 12:47, Jarek Polok wrote:
> Ok, so for now the only way to mirror the i686 altarch tree
> is to get it over http at: http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/ ?

see if this works for you msync.centos.org::altarch - we dont have a
clear policy for the mirrorlist and tracking side of things, that will
still take a few days/weeks to resolve, but it should not have any user
facing impact as we have enough capacity in mirror.centos.org to handle
the yum and install operations for these altarch distro's.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh