[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

Ryan Nix ryan.nix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:29:15 UTC 2015

I will definitely keep an eye on things. I have the system monitored
through New Relic.

On another note, I'm setting up a new cron job and I can't get sync'd with
the main mirror. Any ideas?

rsync -aqzH --delete us-msync.centos.org::CentOS /var/www/html/centos >>
/root/cronsync.txt
@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'