[CentOS-mirror] Authorization Request for rsync

Marcel Jaepel

marcel.jaepel at plusserver.com
Tue Sep 22 12:43:03 UTC 2015

Hi Fabian, Hi Anssi,

the IP subnets are registered with the address of headquarter of our company. But our datacenter is located in France / Strasbourg. 85.25.128.62 is not the source ip for sync. It's only the public ip for client access. We will use 188.138.80.214 for connections to upstream mirrors.

There are no IP restrictions for normal distribution repositories. Your checkcentosmirror_v4.pl didn't show any useful error information. Could you please try a failed url with curl/wget and give us the http status code?

Regards,
Marcel

--

Marcel Jäpel