[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Switzerland

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Thu Apr 7 12:47:54 UTC 2016

On 07/04/16 10:07, Sascha Spreitzer wrote:
>> Well, what you can do is still pulling from another external mirror
>> (which has proper ipv6 connectivity) for the time being, while waiting
>> for more msync nodes to have ipv6 on our side ?
>> If that works for you, I can add your mirror today. Let me know
>
> Works for me, please add it.

Ok, cool, so I just added it.
It will be added on the website and will be probed by mirmon/crawler
process and so will appear in yum mirrorlists for both ipv4/ipv6 later
in the day.
Hopefully I'll be back with something that will work on ipv6
"end-to-end" but only when I'll have support from DC involved in the
msync network hosting.

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin