[CentOS-mirror] Mirror status for mirrors.bestthaihost.com

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Tue Apr 19 08:17:21 UTC 2016

19.4.2016, 11.08, Kultawat Chandakaew kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I just notice that my mirror status is mark as "old".
> Can somebody reactivate my mirror status.

Looks like there are differences in how your mirror handles IPv4 and
IPv6 connections:

$ curl -4 http://mirrors.bestthaihost.com/centos/timestamp.txt
Tue Apr 19 08:00:01 UTC 2016

$ curl -6 http://mirrors.bestthaihost.com/centos/timestamp.txt
<center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>

Once this is fixed and the mirror checker script has had time to check
your mirror, your mirror will be automatically added to the list again.