[CentOS-mirror] confirm 65c32f27b36ee679cf13eb26a185ca4c0bef7da3

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Tue Aug 2 11:42:45 UTC 2016

On 15/07/16 09:17, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 15/07/16 05:50, Quyết Nguyễn Đăng wrote:
>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>>
>> Could you help me add a mirror ip address? My company is requested to
>> use it for future work.
>> I send to you some information about my domain.
>>
>> HTTP: http://mirrors.aluhost.com/centos/
>> FTP:
>> RSYNC:
>>
>> Sync schedule: Every x 12
>> Bandwidth: 100 mbps
>> Location: Viet Nam
>> Sponsor:
>> Sponsor URL:
>> To authorize the IPv4 address: 210 211 121 109
>> IPv6 address to authorize:
>> Email contact: quyetnd at aluhost.com <mailto:quyetnd at aluhost.com>
>> Mirroring AltArch: no
>>
>> We are waiting for your response
>>
>> Yours Faithfully.
>> Quyet
>>

> Your mirror isn't ready yet (no initial sync, per
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors instructions) so you
> haven't synced from an external mirror already.
> Can you check that step and then resubmit ?
>
> Please worth knowing that I'm on PTO, so I'll be very slow to
> answer/process mirrors requests/proposals/changes in the following days ..
>
> Kind Regards,

Back now in action so I had a look at your mirror and it finished
syncing mirror content, so   it has been added to the mirrors DB and
will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's working in the following
hour)

Kind Regards,
--
Fabian Arrotin