[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Fri Aug 26 11:48:23 UTC 2016

On 25/08/16 21:51, Yannic Bonenberger wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I’d like to provide a mirror.
> I have attached all informations need to add my mirror to your list.
>
> Yannic Bonenberger
>

> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1 Gbit/s
> Location: Germany (DE)
> Sponsor: "Yannic Bonenberger"
> Sponsor URL: https://www.yannic-bonenberger.com
> IPv4 address to authorize: 83.166.131.15
> IPv6 address to authorize:
> Email contact: issues at mirror.yannic-bonenberger.com
> <mailto:issues at mirror.yannic-bonenberger.com>
>
> HTTP:  http://mirror.yannic-bonenberger.com/centos/
> FTP:   ftp://mirror.yannic-bonenberger.com/centos/
> RSYNC: (Not provided yet)
>
> Mirroring AltArch: (
>     HTTP:  http://mirror.yannic-bonenberger.com/centos-altarch/
>     FTP:   ftp://mirror.yannic-bonenberger.com/centos-altarch/
>     RSYNC: (Not provided yet)

Hi,
Just one question before I add your mirror : depending on the GeoIP DB
backend I query, I have different results : one thinks that it's in .nl
and the other thinks that it's in .ch (so close to .de). Can you confirm
that the server/network is located in Germany ? The goal is to not have
.de people being redirected to a slowest path (even if in a "nearby"
country)

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin