[CentOS-mirror] IP Authorization missing?

Sven Wiese s.wiese at trabia.com
Mon Aug 29 07:10:53 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

it seems that our IP authorization is gone and we do not have access anymore to the master server:

--snip--
$ rsync eu-msync.centos.org <http://eu-msync.centos.org/>::

msync.CentOS.org <http://msync.centos.org/> rsync service (centosp6)
---------------------------------------

This service is intended for the sole use of the CentOS worldwide mirror network
to synchronize mirrors.

Unless you are running or intending to run a listed public CentOS mirror
use a mirror listed at http://centos.org/download/mirrors <http://centos.org/download/mirrors>

If you intend to populate a mirror for public use please read the
notes at http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors>

If you do use this service then it is implied that you are providing a
mirror for public use and giving us authority to publicise such mirror.
--snap--

May you check this and authorize our IPs (again)?

IPs: 178.17.160.48, 2a00:1dc0::f00d

Thank you and enjoy the weekend!

Cheers!

—
Yours sincerely,
Sven Wiese
CEO

trabia network // Data Center Solutions
[MD] +373 22 994-994
[HK] +852 8199-0344
[e] s.wiese at trabia.com <mailto:s.wiese at trabia.com>
[i] www.trabia.com <http://www.trabia.com/>

If you are not in the addresses indicated in this message (or responsible
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.