[CentOS-mirror] IP Authorization missing?

Sven Wiese

s.wiese at trabia.com
Mon Aug 29 09:28:42 UTC 2016

Hi Fabian,

> On 29 Aug 2016, at 12:15 PM, Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org> wrote:
>
> Ah, then it makes sense :-)
> So I verified and the ipv4 address was already added in the ACL, so you
> had access already, but I added the ipv6 one.
> Strangely we implemented that dual-stack network in May (see
> https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror-announce/2016-May/000023.html)
> so quite some time ago,

That’s really odd. I remember when dual-stack was enabled and I checked and everything worked well, back in May.

However, thank you for sorting this out that quick! :-)

Have a great week ahead!

Cheers,
Sven

—
Yours sincerely,
Sven Wiese
CEO

trabia network // Data Center Solutions
[MD] +373 22 994-994
[HK] +852 8199-0344
[e] s.wiese at trabia.com <mailto:s.wiese at trabia.com>
[i] www.trabia.com <http://www.trabia.com/>

If you are not in the addresses indicated in this message (or responsible
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.