[CentOS-mirror] [Ticket#2016083004004541] failure to connect to msync.centos.org::

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Tue Aug 30 14:33:45 UTC 2016

30.8.2016, 16.14, CEDIA FOSS Mirrors kirjoitti:
> rsync -4 msync.centos.org::
>
> msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosg6)
>
> could you please check our ips are being authorized to access
> msync.centos.org ?

What happens if you try to access the CentOS module?

Try: rsync -4 msync.centos.org::CentOS/

What are your outgoing IP addresses (ipv4 and ipv6) for each mirror?
Sometimes the IP addresses in DNS do not match what is actually seen on
the other side of the connection. If unsure, run "curl ipv4.miuku.net"
and "curl ipv6.miuku.net".