[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Europe/Romania

Anssi Johansson centos at miuku.net
Wed Dec 7 12:36:26 UTC 2016

7.12.2016, 7.46, hostingfuze network kirjoitti:
> We have set up a new mirror in  Bucharest, Romania (Voxility DC).
>
> HTTP: http://mirrors.hostingfuze.net/centos
> RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.hostingfuze.net/centos
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs (00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00)
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps
> Location: Europe / Romania
> Sponsor: HostingFuze Network
> Sponsor URL: https://www.hostingfuze.net
>
> Email contact: support at hostingfuze.net
> Mirroring AltArch  : No

Hi, http://mirrors.hostingfuze.net/centos does not seem to have any
content or the URL is incorrect. Please note that you are supposed to
make your initial synchronization from some other public CentOS mirror
(list available at https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ ). Once your
mirror has been verified and approved, it can be added to the CentOS
mirrorlist and you can sync directly from CentOS servers. Details on
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors

In addition, your rsync service does not seem to be reachable from the
outside. Connections to the rsync port time out. Perhaps a firewall problem?