[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Europe/Romania

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Fri Dec 9 16:00:41 UTC 2016

On 07/12/16 15:01, Daniel Petre wrote:

>>> Hmm.. same thing here. When did undocumented changes occured?
>>
>> In June 2014, see
>> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror-announce/2014-June/000015.html
>>

> Can you check http://centos.mirrors.linux.ro/ ?
> We were supposed to rsync from 62.231.75.130 and 2a02:2f0c:d000:14::443 !
> Thanks.

Hi,

That mirror isn't listed on http://mirror-status.centos.org/ so I had a
look in the mirrors DB and it was marked as "Gone". That happens if
mirrors goes into out-of-date status and that despite mirror-status, it
stayed like that for a long time.
The warning email was normally sent to the contact info in the DB :
ftpadmin at linux.ro

At this stage, would you mind just "re-applying" like a new mirror (for
the initial validation, etc) and also ensure that contact details are
correct ?

Thanks a lot

--
Fabian Arrotin