[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Europe/Romania

hostingfuze network

support at hostingfuze.net
Wed Dec 7 13:08:11 UTC 2016

[root at cpanel public_html]# rsync -aqzH --delete eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS /home/mirrors/public_html/centos
@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1516) [Receiver=3.0.9]
[root at cpanel public_html]#

--
Thank you.
…………………………………………………………………………

 <https://www.hostingfuze.net/>

B2B Reseller Voxility

Mihăilă Valentin-Eugen PFA | System Administrator | HostingFuze Network
Social : Str. Columnei 11, Iasi  700410, Romania
DC: Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A, Building 24, sector 2 , Bucharest 020335, Romania

 T +(40) 765 259 150    |    O +(40) 728 228 361

On 07.12.2016, 14:36, "CentOS-mirror on behalf of Anssi Johansson" <centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org on behalf of centos at miuku.net> wrote:

    7.12.2016, 7.46, hostingfuze network kirjoitti:
    > We have set up a new mirror in  Bucharest, Romania (Voxility DC).
    >
    > HTTP: http://mirrors.hostingfuze.net/centos
    > RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.hostingfuze.net/centos
    >
    > Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs (00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00)
    > Bandwidth: 1Gbps
    > Location: Europe / Romania
    > Sponsor: HostingFuze Network
    > Sponsor URL: https://www.hostingfuze.net
    >
    > Email contact: support at hostingfuze.net
    > Mirroring AltArch  : No

    Hi, http://mirrors.hostingfuze.net/centos does not seem to have any
    content or the URL is incorrect. Please note that you are supposed to
    make your initial synchronization from some other public CentOS mirror
    (list available at https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ ). Once your
    mirror has been verified and approved, it can be added to the CentOS
    mirrorlist and you can sync directly from CentOS servers. Details on
    https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors

    In addition, your rsync service does not seem to be reachable from the
    outside. Connections to the rsync port time out. Perhaps a firewall problem?