[CentOS-mirror] NEW MIRROR

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Mon Dec 12 11:09:57 UTC 2016

That looks like a firewall problem on your side, because I can reach the
rsync port of those addresses just fine from various other networks. Are
you perhaps restricting outbound connections to TCP port 873 (rsync)?

Please note that eu-msync.centos.org (and us-msync.c.o and msync.c.o)
point to a number of different servers in a round-robin fashion, and
these DNS entries may change frequently depending on various CentOS
infra management requirements.