[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror Update IP

Tue Feb 23 05:58:52 UTC 2016
Brijesh Kothari <brijesh at softaculous.com>

Hi,

We host a CentOS mirror at :
http://mirror.softaculous.com/centos/

We recently shifted the server and the new IP is 138.201.24.82

Can you please update the IP for our mirror.

We are able to sync from other mirror servers but we are unable to sync
with msync.centos.org

[root at mirror ~]# /usr/bin/rsync -avzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS
/var/www/html/centos

msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosk3)
---------------------------------------

This service is intended for the sole use of the CentOS worldwide mirror
network
to synchronize mirrors.

Unless you are running or intending to run a listed public CentOS mirror
use a mirror listed at http://centos.org/download/mirrors

If you intend to populate a mirror for public use please read the
notes at http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors

If you do use this service then it is implied that you are providing a
mirror for public use and giving us authority to publicise such mirror.

@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1516)
[Receiver=3.0.9]
[root at mirror ~]#