[CentOS-mirror] Mirror modification

Les.net CentOS centos at les.net
Mon Jul 4 15:19:49 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-04 9:12 AM, mirror at muug.ca wrote:
> Maybe I misinterpreted what the sponsor field is asking, our hosting and bandwidth is being provided by LES.net, but the mirror is being run by the Manitoba Unix User Group. centos.les.net is a different server than muug.ca however I believe that Les.net plans to retire it once our mirror is in the list (since both servers are in the same datacenter anyway).
Wyatt is correct.  The MUUG new mirror is hosted by Les.net, and we have
been operating our own mirror as well.

The new mirror is higher performance and better connected (10Gbps vs
1Gbps) so retiring centos.les.net makes sense.

Does the mirror admin have a suggestion of best course of action?

Jonathan Stewart
Network Engineer
AS18451 - Les.net