[CentOS-mirror] Contents of CentOS-mirror digest Vol 137, Issue 11

Quyết Nguyễn Đăng quyetnd at aluhost.com
Tue Jul 19 03:14:54 UTC 2016

Dear Sir
I read your email, I didn't full your steps, that's my fault.

Currently, I have followed the instructions on the page
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors
and synchronized my mirror sites with a page other mirrors (rsync: //
mirrors.digipower.vn/centos/). Then I also added a scrip file into cron job.

Please check it again, if it don't have any problems please add my mirror
to the system. if something wrong then let me know so that I can fix it as
soon as possible
I would like to send the information about my mirror sites.

HTTP: http://mirrors.aluhost.com/centos/
FTP:
RSYNC:

Sync schedule: Every x 12
Bandwidth: 100 mbps
Location: Viet Nam
Sponsor:
Sponsor URL:
To authorize the IPv4 address: 210 211 121 109
IPv6 address to authorize:
Email contact: quyetnd at aluhost.com
Mirroring AltArch: no

We are waiting for your response