[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror available

Thu Mar 24 12:59:00 UTC 2016
Freethought Internet <lists at freethought-internet.co.uk>

We have created a new public CentOS mirror for HTTP, FTP, and rsync

The details are below, please could this mirror be permitted to sync from the CentOS servers and our mirror added to the database?

---

HTTP: http://mirror.freethought-internet.co.uk/centos <http://mirror.freethought-internet.co.uk/centos>
HTTPS: https://mirror.freethought-internet.co.uk/centos <https://mirror.freethought-internet.co.uk/centos>
FTP/FTPS: ftp://mirror.freethought-internet.co.uk/centos/
RSYNC: rsync://mirror.freethought-internet.co.uk/centos/ <rsync://mirror.freethought-internet.co.uk/centos/>

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
Bandwidth: 1Gbps
Location: London, UK
Sponsor: Freethought Internet
Sponsor URL: https://www.freethought-internet.co.uk <https://www.freethought-internet.co.uk/>
IP to authorize: 176.74.19.52 / 2a00:b980:2:5::52
Email contact: noc at freethought-internet.co.uk <mailto:noc at freethought-internet.co.uk>
Mirroring AltArch  : No

---

Kieran Jones
Freethought Internet

T: 033 00 88 2130
F: 033 00 88 2139

W: www.freethought-internet.co.uk

AS41000, Market Hosting and Pearspace are trading names of Freethought Internet Limited, registered in London No. 5862996. Our registered office is; The Old Church Hall, 2A Cromwell Street, Lincoln, LN2 5LP

Please note that from time to time Freethought Internet Limited and its subsidiaries may monitor email traffic and the content of email messages for the purposes of account management, security and staff training.

Whilst we try to ensure that all of our messages are free of viruses we can make no guarantees and advise you to check them with your own anti virus software.