[CentOS-mirror] Missing from Mirror List

Fri Mar 25 13:47:09 UTC 2016
Anssi Johansson <centos at miuku.net>

25.3.2016, 14.38, sagar.pawar kirjoitti:
> Dear Sir,
>
> As we have checked, we found that our server is removed from mirror list
> as It was listed in mirror list.
> Kindly suggest needful to do.
>
> http://centos.webwerks.com/centos
>
> Sync schedule: Every 24 hours

Looking at http://mirror-status.centos.org/ it seems your mirror has
been marked as 'oldish' (blue) for some time now. The mirrorlist
includes only up-to-date mirrors. The situation will get resolved when
the mirror checker script checks your mirror and notices that the mirror
was synced less than 28 hours ago.

I would recommend syncing more frequently than once every 24 hours.
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors has the
recommendation of "mirrors should synchronize 2-4 times per day". This
way, if one sync attempt fails for one reason or another, another sync
will fix the situation in the next few hours.