[CentOS-mirror] Mirror listing request for global CDN backed mirror.

hydn hydn79 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 05:36:49 UTC 2016

HTTP: http://mirrors.evowise.com/centos/

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs

Bandwidth: 10 Gbps connection (multiple tier 1 upstreams + local peerings).

Location: (For US : NY & LA)

Sponsor: Evowise

Sponsor URL: https://www.evowise.com/

IP to authorize: 89.44.100.220

Email contact: hayden at evowise.com

Mirroring AltArch  : no

We are a tech company with global presence of web servers and would love to
contribute by becoming an official CentOS mirror. We've deployed
mirrors.evowise.com within our own CDN. These are the specs that we are
using:

CPU : 2 X Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3
64 Gb Ram
22T usable space (raid5)

This mirror is sync'd over our CDN:
Bucharest, Romania
London, UK
Italy, Milan
Spain, Madrid
US, LA
US, New York

We would like to list: http://mirrors.evowise.com/centos/
...mirrors.evowise.com is on an anycast network and it has <50 ms ping from
most global locations using those backend CDN locations.

Thanks,

Hayden James