[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror Site in China

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Tue May 17 08:49:59 UTC 2016

On 17/05/16 10:22, TUNA mirror-admin wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm the administrator of TUNA mirror site. We've been serving as a public centos mirror for a few
> years, but we never announced this to the centos community.
>
> We request being added to the CentOS public mirror list. The detailed info of our mirror site is
> attached below.
>
> HTTP: http://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/centos/
> HTTPS: https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://mirrros.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1000Mbps
> Location: Beijing, P.R.China
> Sponsor: Tsinghua University
> Spnsor URL: http://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/
> IP: 2402:f000:1:416:166:111:206:63 166.111.206.63
> Email contact: mirrors at tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn
> Mirroring AltArch: no
>
> Cheers,
> Justin Wong

Thanks :  Worth knowing that this server was listed as a mirror in the
past, but then was considered dead due to timeout. It has now been
enabled again in the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's working in the following
hour)

Kind Regards,
--
Fabian Arrotin