[CentOS-mirror] mirror.spreitzer.ch - maintenance announcement

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Tue May 3 18:04:05 UTC 2016

On 03/05/16 15:37, Sascha Spreitzer wrote:
> Hi
>
> mirror.spreitzer.ch will be offline several hours in the next 2-3 days.
>
> This is due to a migration from software raid5 mdadm to btrfs raid5 of
> the virtualization host.
>
> Kind regards
> Sascha

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for the notification : the mirror checker/crawler script will
automatically remove it from the yum mirrorlists, and then will add it
back too (when it will be back online and validated)
In other news (and I know you'll be interested) I started a "ipv6
address chasing operation" for the nodes in the msync network, so I hope
to announce something wrt ipv6 native access to msync.centos.org soon
(after some validation/testing)

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin