[CentOS-mirror] mirror.spreitzer.ch - maintenance announcement

Sascha Spreitzer

sspreitz at redhat.com
Wed May 4 08:05:35 UTC 2016

Hi Fabian & all

The migration has finished and it looks like it is running stable now.
Though there was a full kernel freeze (not kernel panic) in the
virtualization host on a btrfs inode. I am watching this issue closely
and hope it will not reoccur.

On 03.05.2016 20:04, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Thanks for the notification : the mirror checker/crawler script will
> automatically remove it from the yum mirrorlists, and then will add it
> back too (when it will be back online and validated)

Ah that is very nice, good we have it automated. Thanks!

> In other news (and I know you'll be interested) I started a "ipv6
> address chasing operation" for the nodes in the msync network, so I hope
> to announce something wrt ipv6 native access to msync.centos.org soon
> (after some validation/testing)

Good job Fabian, thank you very much! :-)

Kind regards
Sascha