[CentOS-mirror] IPv6 ready mirror

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Mon Nov 21 13:00:10 UTC 2016

21.11.2016, 14:36, mirror-admin of ip-connect.vn.ua kirjoitti:

> Hi!
>
> Our mirror centos.ip-connect.vn.ua -- from start and to now --
> IPv6-ready mirror.
>
> [snip]
> Here none our mirror.
>

> So, our mirror not present in mirrorlist only for IPv6-clients.
>
> Please, fix this issue.

Actually from the CentOS point of view the problem is that the IPv4
mirrorlist shows your mirror even though it shouldn't.

http://mirror-status.centos.org/ shows your mirror's age as 16.7 days
and indeed, as of this writing
http://centos.ip-connect.vn.ua/timestamp.txt says "Fri Nov  4 20:49:01
UTC 2016".

Making sure you are syncing your mirror properly will get your mirror
re-added to the IPv6 mirrorlist as well. The IPv4 and IPv6 mirrors are
checked separately.