[CentOS-mirror] New Centos Mirror

Tue Nov 29 12:31:05 UTC 2016
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 29/11/16 13:23, Mohammad Oshaghi wrote:
> Hello
> I have setup a new mirror for personal use, but I want to make it
> available for public.
> because of the problems with censorship the connections to the outside
> of Iran are limited and corrupted .so I have setup this mirror.
> the mirror helps centos community in Iran to use it .
>

> Please help us register this mirror to the public users so it would be
> in the mirror list.
> This is the 3rd time I emailed this request , please at least tell me
> why you don't answer us.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Here's the mirror's info :
>
> HTTP: http://linuxmirrors.ir/repos/centos/centos/
> HTTPS: https://linuxmirrors.ir/repos/centos/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 300 Mbps.
> Location: IR Tehran
> Sponsor: Fedoralinux.ir
> Sponsor URL: http://fedoralinux.ir
> IPv4 address to authorize: 185.86.181.117
> IPv6 address to authorize:
> Email contact: mroshaghi at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>
> Mirroring AltArch  : no
>
> Regards,
> Mohammad

Sorry, we were busy with 7.3.1611 rebuild and I only processed new
requests earlier today, but it seems I haven't answered all requests.

Thank you for your request to join the CentOS Project mirror network.
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to accept your mirror in
to the network. This is due to the requirements of U.S. export
regulations as explained at
http://www.centos.org/legal/#export-regulations .

If this situation should change, the CentOS Project would be pleased
to reconsider your request.

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin