[CentOS-mirror] Mirror DNS names changed (.GE)

Mon Nov 7 16:40:49 UTC 2016
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 03/11/16 06:52, Levan Sopromadze wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've changed my mirrors dns record to centos.mirror.srv.magticom.ge
> <http://centos.mirror.srv.magticom.ge>
>
> I checked it and it is synchronizing normally, timestamp is updated, but
> no one is contacting.
> Is it my fault, should I do something else on my side ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Levan

I verified earlier today and I corrected one small issue in the crawler
script.
I confirm that your mirror is listed in the mirrorlists :

 curl -4 'http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=7&repo=os&arch=x86_64&cc=ge'

So you should see some traffic now, assuming that yum-fastestmirror
considers your mirror to be fastest to answer than the other in the same
list :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab